Walt is passionate about marketing, communications and social media—and that comes out in his speaking.
Speaking, for Walt, is about sharing knowledge in a way that allows businesses to understand the science and art behind marketing to and communicating with customers, prospects, employees, stakeholders in ways that provide two-way conversations.
The goal of every speaking session is about providing applied knowledge so that businesses can hit the ground running on day one.
Walt has been featured or interviewed by many industry and national publications including:
- Internet Retailer Magazine 2007
- Search Marketing Strategies Magazine June 2008
- Reuters.com June 2008
- Forbes Magazine July 2008
- eConsultancy.com September 2008
- USA Today February 2009
- Time Magazine March 2009
- Wall Street Journal April 2009
Recently, Walt spoke at ChannelAdvisor’s Catalyst on SEM: Rising Above Brand Terms.
Walt also has spoken on the following topics:
- SEM on Controlling ROI from Day One
- Brand Reputation: Monitoring & Management
- Public Relations & Web 2.0
- Web 2.0: Where Marketing & PR Meet
- Semantic Search
- Social Media for Businesses
Looking for a speaker? Contact Walt Yates at:
E-Mail: waltayates[at] gmail [dot] com